Monday, June 1, 2009

Class today

I will have to be brief due to the fact we are about to lose power at my house. The main word of today was "Content". We discussed what New Media meant to us on a personal note. New Media to me is a way that I can take what I have in my mind and express it graphically. As if to say, New Media gives me a chance to "screen-shot" my mind to show others and to share with the world. However it is much easier to follow a set of instructions that are already laid out for you. Some times the hardest projects are the projects of personal interpretation. So in a sense, that is one of the main aspects of why I am taking this class so I can strengthen my creativity so that I can express New Media in the way it was supposed to be expressed.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment