Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My experience at the RAM and Networking

First of all, I would just like to say that I believe networking is very important. Especially in the New Media area of study. So I was looking forward to going to the RAM and meeting some industry professionals that are working in my degree in the local area. Most of the evening went very well and I was even able to get to know my fellow students better. Near the end of the dinner, I was even able to get a possible networking buddy which I find to be always rewarding. To be honest I had a good time and would not mind showing up for future gatherings that this group has. As I stated before, I am always interested in meeting new people in my degree and getting a chance to network with them. So in summary, I had a very nice evening (The food at the RAM was great!) and was very glad I attended.

Everyone have a great weekend and I'll see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment